You don’t know how to market your book in Germany? Let us help you!
- We can find reviewers for you.
- We can translate Facebook posts for you.
- We can help you with Instagram posts, Tweets, and much more!
- We can notify readers about your price promotions through various outlets.
- Need help writing a blurb according to German reading conventions? We have got you covered!
Your book does not have to have been translated by us; this is an independent service open to all authors.
Want to know more? Please send us an email!
Examples for teasers used for social media
Example of a recent Instagram campaign:
For the release of Jana DeLeon’s fourth book in her Miss-Fortune-series, I involved 7 bloggers in picking out the final cookie recipe for the book. They each received a package with four cover postcards and three recipe cards.
(Photo credit: @Lieblingsleseplatz)
Each blogger was to post her favorite recipe on a specific day. The visibility and reach of the campaign made for an incredible book launch!